LaTisha Scott is an American commercial real estate developer and reality TV star. She is the CEO of a real estate development company, Infinity Properties. LaTisha claimed prominence after appearing on the popular reality show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. As of 2022, LaTisha Scott net worth is estimated to be around $8 million.
|Full Name||Latisha Scott|
|Birth Date/ Age||October 1, 1981/ 40 years old|
|Birth Place||Huntsville, Alabama, U. S.|
|Profession||Real estate developer, Reality Star|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
LaTisha Scott was born on October 1, 1981, in Huntsville, Alabama, U. S. She has studied at Alabama A&M University, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. LaTisha got enrolled at Auburn University Harbert College of Business in 2019. She completed her Master’s degree from Auburn University in 2021, focusing on real estate development.
LaTisha has worked in many financial industries as a real estate developer. She has forwarded her business ideas mainly in the areas like financial counseling, budgeting, and business consulting.
LaTisha Scott Net Worth and Career
Presently, LaTisha is working as CEO of the real estate development company Infinity Properties, LLC. Since the establishment of the company in 2019, she has poured her analytical leadership and business skill. The company has done well under her leadership.
Her journey as a real estate developer has not been easy. In the past, she had stopped working because of first priority towards her family. She and her husband Marsau doesn’t share the same view on working women. Marsau had a view that she should stay at home looking after children, while he would be one who would work and fulfill their financial needs.
LaTisha and her hubby Marsau were initially featured on Essence Magazine in January 2019. The magazine covered a story about their life. After that, the couple was seen in the show “Love & Marriage Series”. The reality series presented the life story of three African-American couples who come together to support the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama.
During the 2nd season of the show, audiences saw a changing view in Marsau’s belief on working women. He was seen accepting and supporting Tisha’s dream of becoming a successful real estate developer.
LaTisha and Marsau have also been featured in Sheen Magazine. During an interview with the magazine, she shared how hard it can be sometimes to maintain the level of professionalism expected, being a couple, and look after the kids at the same time.
LaTisha Scott Height, Weight, and Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Currently, LaTisha Scott stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm tall and weighs around 60 kg or 132 pounds. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Likewise, her hair color and eye color are both black.
LaTisha Scott Husband- Marsau Scott
LaTisha Scott is married to the commercial general contractor, Marsau Scott. Both had their first meeting while studying in college. The couple shared their wedding vows on September 2, 2006. They are the parents of three kids, Marsau Jr, Maci, and Mila.
It’s been 15 years of their marriage, and still, the couple is spending happy moments together. Though the couple shares different views, they have turned out as one of the power couples in the show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”.
LaTisha Scott Net Worth
LaTisha Scott’s personal wealth is estimated to be $8 million as of 2022. Most of her income has come from working in the real estate development field and appearing on the reality show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”.
LaTisha Scott News
- 'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': How Latisha Scott Really Feels About Melody Holt Feud – Shadow and Act – Shadow and Act'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': How Latisha Scott Really Feels About Melody Holt Feud – Shadow and Act Shadow and ActYouTuber Funky Dineva Blasts Martell Holt & Sheree Whitfield Urban Belle MagazineView Full […]
- LaTisha Scott Says She Was Ready to End Feud with Melody Holt + Peace is Still Possible – Urban Belle MagazineLaTisha Scott Says She Was Ready to End Feud with Melody Holt + Peace is Still Possible Urban Belle Magazine
- 'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': Latisha Scott Responds After Being Called Out for Miss Wanda's Comments About Melody And Martell's Children – Shadow and Act – Shadow and Act'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': Latisha Scott Responds After Being Called Out for Miss Wanda's Comments About Melody And Martell's Children – Shadow and Act Shadow and Act
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?