LaTisha Scott is an American commercial real estate developer and reality TV star. She is the CEO of a real estate development company, Infinity Properties. LaTisha claimed prominence after appearing on the popular reality show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”. As of 2022, LaTisha Scott net worth is estimated to be around $8 million.
|Birth Date/ Age
|October 1, 1981/ 41 years old
|Huntsville, Alabama, U. S.
|Real estate developer, Reality Star
LaTisha Scott was born on October 1, 1981, in Huntsville, Alabama, U. S. She studied at Alabama A&M University, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. LaTisha got enrolled at Auburn University Harbert College of Business in 2019. She completed her Master’s degree from Auburn University in 2021, focusing on real estate development.
LaTisha has worked in many financial industries as a real estate developer. She has forwarded her business ideas mainly in the areas like financial counseling, budgeting, and business consulting.
LaTisha Scott Net Worth and Career
Presently, LaTisha is working as CEO of the real estate development company Infinity Properties, LLC. Since the establishment of the company in 2019, she has poured her analytical leadership and business skill. The company has done well under her leadership.
Her journey as a real estate developer has not been easy. In the past, she had stopped working because of first priority towards her family. She and her husband Marsau doesn’t share the same view on working women. Marsau had a view that she should stay at home looking after children, while he would be one who would work and fulfill their financial needs.
LaTisha and her hubby Marsau were initially featured on Essence Magazine in January 2019. The magazine covered a story about their life. After that, the couple was seen in the show “Love & Marriage Series”. The reality series presented the life story of three African-American couples who come together to support the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama.
During the 2nd season of the show, audiences saw a changing view in Marsau’s belief on working women. He was seen accepting and supporting Tisha’s dream of becoming a successful real estate developer.
LaTisha and Marsau have also been featured in Sheen Magazine. During an interview with the magazine, she shared how hard it can be sometimes to maintain the level of professionalism expected, being a couple, and look after the kids at the same time.
LaTisha Scott Height, Weight, and Measurements
View this post on Instagram
Currently, LaTisha Scott stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm tall and weighs around 60 kg or 132 pounds. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Likewise, her hair color and eye color are both black.
LaTisha Scott Husband- Marsau Scott
LaTisha Scott is married to the commercial general contractor, Marsau Scott. Both had their first meeting while studying in college. The couple shared their wedding vows on September 2, 2006. They are the parents of three kids, Marsau Jr, Maci, and Mila.
It’s been 15 years of their marriage, and still, the couple is spending happy moments together. Though the couple shares different views, they have turned out as one of the power couples in the show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”.
LaTisha Scott Net Worth
LaTisha Scott’s personal wealth is estimated to be $8 million as of 2022. Most of her income has come from working in the real estate development field and appearing on the reality show “Love & Marriage: Huntsville”.
LaTisha Scott News
- LaTisha Scott Net Worth 2023: What Is The "Love & Marriage: Huntsville" Star Worth? HotNewHipHop
- 'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': Keke Jabbar Is Not Sorry She Threw A Drink On Her Cousin, LaTisha Scott – Yahoo News'Love & Marriage: Huntsville': Keke Jabbar Is Not Sorry She Threw A Drink On Her Cousin, LaTisha Scott Yahoo News
- 'Love & Marriage Huntsville: Keke Jabbar Throws A Drink On Her Cousin LaTisha Scott And Fans React on Social Media – Yahoo News'Love & Marriage Huntsville: Keke Jabbar Throws A Drink On Her Cousin LaTisha Scott And Fans React on Social Media Yahoo News
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?