Lamar Demeatrice Jackson Jr., simply known as Lamar Jackson is a 25 years old American football quarterback. He is best known for playing in the National Football League (NFL) for the Baltimore Ravens. He was picked in the 2018 NFL Draft by the Ravens. As of 2022, Lamar Jackson net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Full Name||Lamar Demeatrice Jackson Jr.|
|Birth Date||January 7, 1997|
|Birth Place||Pompano Beach, Florida, U. S.|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Lamar Jackson was born on the 7th of January, 1997 in Pompano Beach, Florida, United States. He was born to his parents, Lamar Jackson, Sr., and Felicia Jones. Lamar lost his father due to a heart attack in 2005. Then, his mom took all responsibility to look after him and his siblings.
Lamar Jackson Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Regarding his education detail, he has earlier studied at public schools. He is playing football since he was a little kid. Lamar could throw a football 20 yards when he was 8 years of age. When he grew up and started playing for high school, he threw a football 100 yards. Jackson was a brilliant quarterback while playing for the Boynton Beach High School’s football team.
Lamar made a total of 9 interceptions with 2263 yards and 31 touchdowns while he played as a quarterback for Boynton Beach. He played his last high school game against Miami Central High School. After high school, he was in confusion about where he would be playing next. Thus, he visited four schools Louisville, Nebraska, Florida, and Mississippi State.
In the end, he gave his commitment to the University of Louisville after the head coach of Louisville promised his mom that he would be only playing as the quarterback and nothing else. Lamar began his professional football career by getting into the Baltimore Ravens in the 2018 NFL Draft. He signed his rookie contract with the Ravens on June 5, 2018.
Lamar played his first NFL game against the Buffalo Bills. In the game, the Ravens got a victory with 47-3 and finished the game with 39 rushing yards and 24 passing yards. Jackson became the youngest quarterback to make a record of perfect passer rating against the Miami Dolphins in the 2019 season. For his outstanding performance, he was also named AFC Offensive Player of the Week.
Lamar is still playing with the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens exercised the 5th year option on his contract on April 30, 2021. Lamar has recently entered the football ground with the Ravens against the Las Vegas Raiders on Tuesday, September 14. He finished the game with 235 passing yards, 1 passing touchdown, and 86 rushing yards. However, his team lost the game with the Raiders in overtime 27-33.
Lamar Jackson is currently in a relationship with a lady named Jamie Taylor. He started dating her after they met each other in college. It has been more than three years of their relationship. Lamar has stayed quiet on his personal life matters. He hasn’t either shared any details on his relationship through his official Instagram account, new-era8.
Lamar Jackson Net Worth
As of 2022, Lamar Jackson’s personal wealth is estimated to be around $5 million. He has gathered a huge amount from his professional football career. Jackson reportedly signed his rookie contract with the Baltimore Ravens worth $9.47 million with a signing bonus of $4.97 million in June 2018.
Lamar Jackson News
- Lamar Jackson hotel perk to keep him warm for Ravens' Week 3 ClutchPoints
- NFL Rumors: Ravens Offer Lamar Jackson a Contract Bigger Than Kyler Murray Received – Bleacher ReportNFL Rumors: Ravens Offer Lamar Jackson a Contract Bigger Than Kyler Murray Received Bleacher Report
- Patriots-Ravens rivalry may be a bit lopsided, but it is indeed a rivalry Boston.comRavens Report: Week 3 vs. New England Patriots Baltimore RavensHow to Watch Ravens at Patriots: Stream NFL Live, TV […]
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?