Jessica Korda is a 29 years old American professional golfer. She is best known for playing golf professionally on the LPGA Tour. Jessica has won six professional Tournaments. She has recently won the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions on January 24, 2021. As of 2022, Jessica Korda net worth is estimated to be roughly $5 million.
|February 27, 1993
|Bradenton, Florida, U. S.
Jessica Korda was born on the 27th of February, 1993 in Florida, United States. She was born to parents, Petr Korda, and Regina Rajchrtova. Both of her parents have played tennis professionally. In fact, her dad, Petr Korda is a grand slam champion who won the 1998 Australian Open crown.
She has two siblings; a brother, Sebastian, and a sister, Nelly Korda. Her brother, Sebastian was the winner of the 2018 Austrian Open, and her sister, Nelly is currently the world No. 1 golfer in World official Golf Ranking.
Jessica Korda Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Jessica had started playing golf from a young age. She was a member of the 2009 United States Junior Solheim Cup. Likewise, she has competed at the 2010 United States Curtis Cup. Korda has been brilliant as an amateur golfer, where she won the 2010 South Atlantic Amateur. She also made the cut at 2008 and 2009 U. S. Women’s Opens. While competing at the 2010 U. S. Women’s Amateur, she finished in second place.
Korda made it through the LPGA Tour Qualifying School in 2010. She was just 17 years of age when she entered the LPGA Tour Qualifying School. In the final Qualifying tournament, she ended up as a runner-up. Her good performance in the final qualifying tournament made her eligible for the full membership on LPGA Tour in 2011.
In the 2011 season, she appeared in 15 events in her rookie year. She had her best finish at the Avnet LPGA Classic where she finished tie for 19th place. Korda got her first professional win at the 2012 Women’s Australian Open. Likewise, she earned her second LPGA Tour title at the 2014 Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic. The same year, she got her third professional LPGA Tour to win at Airbus LPGA Classic.
Korda went on to grab her fourth LPGA Tour victory at Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia on October 11, 2015. After that, she had to wait over 2 years to get her firth professional win which she earned at Honda LPGA Thailand on February 25, 2018. Jessica has most recently won the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions title on January 24, 2021.
Jessica will be competing in her first Olympic Games at Tokyo Olympic 2021 which will begin on July 24 and it will end on August 8. She is a part of the USA golf squad along with her sister Nelly Korda, Danielle Kang, and Lexi Thompson. Jessica will be facing off current world No. 1 golfer, who is her sister Nelly Korda in the Olympic Games.
Jessica Korda Personal Life
Jessica Korda is currently dating a professional golfer, Johnny DelPrete. Her beau, Johnny came up as her caddy at the 2013 U. S. Women’s Open after Korda fired her caddy, Jason Gilroyed in the third round. She went on to fire her caddy, Jason after having several disagreements. As of now, Jessica and Johnny are still a romantic couple. The couple has not yet to announced their engagement and marriage date.
Jessica Korda Net Worth
Jessica Korda has accumulated a total net worth amount of $5 million by 2022. As of now, she has made total career earnings of $6,401,510. Jessica earned the prize amount of $$180,000 after she won the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions on January 24, 2021.
Jessica Korda News
- "Weeerrrkkkkkk" – Sebastian Korda receives support from sisters Nelly and Jessica ahead of Dubai Tennis Championships QF against Andrey Rublev – Sportskeeda"Weeerrrkkkkkk" – Sebastian Korda receives support from sisters Nelly and Jessica ahead of Dubai Tennis Championships QF against Andrey Rublev Sportskeeda
- Jessica Korda's advice for junior golfers will make you rethink your practice routine – GolfDigest.comJessica Korda's advice for junior golfers will make you rethink your practice routine GolfDigest.com
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?