Ja Rule Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
Jeffrey Bruce Atkins, who is better known by his stage name as Ja Rule, is an American rapper. In the early 2000s, Ja Rule was able to establish several hit songs which made it to the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 which includes songs such as Between Me and You as well as I’m Real. His album Venni Vetti Vecci would go on to be a platinum hit. As of 2022, Ja Rule net worth is estimated to be around $5 million.
|Full Name||Jeffrey Bruce Atkins|
|Birth Date||February 29, 1976|
|Birth Place||New York City, U.S.|
|Relationship Status||Married to Aisha Murray|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Rule grew up as an only child who was raised by his mother Debra since his father had left them when he was young. Along with his hard-working mother who worked in healthcare, his grandparents helped to raise Rule and was also involved as a Jehovah’s Witness religion. However, once his mother had left this group, Rule became involved in different immoral activities including selling drugs.
Ja Rule Net Worth and Career
View this post on Instagram
Ja Rule’s rap career would start in 1994 through the group called Cash Money Click where he partnered with members such as Chris Black and O-1. Their debut song that year was called Get Tha Fortune which was released that same year. Seeing the potential they had, the group was signed by TVT Records.
Through this new deal, they released the song called 4 My Click which was a big hit. This led to collaborations on different projects including the album called Vendetta. Ja Rule then started to release his music with his debut single called Holla Holla being released in 1999 and managed to reach number 35 in the Billboard Hot 100.
Yet, his big breakthrough would come with the release of his debut album called Venni Vetti Vecci in 1999 that managed to reach the number 3 spot in the Billboard 200 charts. This led to Ja Rule becoming a well-known rapper among the fans with his album being a platinum level seller. He went on to release the album Pain is Love as well.
This was an even bigger hit as it managed to reach the top of the Billboard 200 list and sold more than 360,000 copies within its very first week. It had been able to sell more than 3.6 million copies and as a result, he even received a Grammy nomination in 2002 for the Best Rap Album category making it clear that he was among the best at the time.
Rule continued to release more hits with his fourth album called The Last Temptation having hit such as Thug Lovin and Mesmerize. His sixth album called R.U.L.E. was able to gain popularity as well it including singles such as Wonderful and New York. In 2014, Ja Rule would release his memoir called Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man where he has mentioned all the ups and downs that have come in his life.
Ja Rule married his love Aisha Murray in 2001 and together, the couple has been able to raise three children who have been named Brittney Asja Atkins, Jeffrey Jr., and Jordan.
Rule has identified himself as a Christian and though he lost his connection with God in his teenage years, he mentioned that he now feels reconnected to God and his path. During the time that he had to spend in prison, Ja Rule also managed to complete his GED in 2012 and has also taken an online course from Harvard Business School.
Ja Rule Net Worth
As of 2022, Ja Rule has an estimated net worth of $5 million. He earned most of his money selling albums and performing live shows.
Ja Rule News
- Ja Rule's Iconn Live Announces KRS-One Performing 'Criminal Minded' Live at Sony Hall – rock the bellsJa Rule's Iconn Live Announces KRS-One Performing 'Criminal Minded' Live at Sony Hall rock the bells
- Doe Boy Thanks J.Lo & Ja Rule For Clearing Sample After A Year Of 'Begging' HipHopDXDoe Boy Drops New Album "BEEZY," Executive Produced By Future HotNewHipHopDoe Boy, BabyTron, Vic Mensa and More […]
- Ja Rule Explains Why He Turned Down $500K To Star In The 'Fast & Furious' Franchise AfroTech
Ola Runt Net Worth: Height, Age, Wiki, Real Name & Career
Ola Runt is an emerging American rapper from Atlanta. He is best known for his hit single “Feel Like Guwop”...
Murda Mook Net Worth: How Rich is the Rapper Actually in 2022?
John Ancrum popular as Murda Mook is a renowned American rapper. He is considered one of the best battle rappers...
Dax Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Bio, Real Name & Career
Daniel Nwosu Jr. known by his rap name as Dax is a Canadian rapper from Ottawa. He is known for...
Chase B Net Worth (Rapper): Height, Age, Wiki & Real Name
Chase B is an American DJ, music producer, and rapper. Chase claimed to prominence after he started working as a...
- Haralabos Voulgaris Net Worth: How Rich is the Gambler Actually?
- Tom Vitale Net Worth: How Rich is Valerie Bertinelli’s Ex?
- Michael Armand Hammer Net Worth: How Rich was Armie’s Father?
- Valerie Bertinelli Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actress in 2022?
- Kai Cenat Net Worth: How Rich is the Streamer Actually?
- Chase Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Greg Grippo Net Worth: How Rich is ‘The Bachelorette’ Star?
- Sinbad Net Worth 2022: How Rich is the Comedian Actually?
- Savannah Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is the TV Star Actually?
- Grayson Chrisley Net Worth: How Rich is Todd Chrisley’s Son?