David Bromstad is a known American designer and TV personality. He is best known as the winner of the first season of “HGTV Design Star”. David is also recognized as a host of TV shows “Color Splash”, and “My Lottery Dream Home”. As of 2022, David Bromstad net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
|Full Name||David Bromstad|
|Birth Date||August 17, 1973|
|Birth Place||Cokato, Minnesota, United States|
|Profession||Designer, TV show host|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
David Bromstad was born on the 17th of August, 1973 in Cokato, Minnesota, United States. He was born to his parents, Richard Harold David, and Diane Marlys Bromstad. David belongs to mixed ethnicity as his father is originally from Norway, and his mother belongs to German and Swedish descent. David grew up along with three older siblings.
David has always been interested in art and design from his childhood days. He had a dream to become a Disney animator, and thus, he joined Wayzata High School. Later on, he carried his love for art and design and joined the Ringling College of Art and Design based in Sarasota, Florida.
David Bromstad Net Worth & Career
View this post on Instagram
Following graduation, he started working as a Disney illustrator. Then he started his own company named Bromstad Studio. David started the company with the motive to design fantasy bedrooms for kids. While he was working on his company, one of his friends suggested that he should shift place to Miami Beach. There, he thought of giving a try at a reality show competition, Design Star.
David eventually succeeded to get selected among ten contestants who would compete for the grand prize, and for the opportunity to host his own show. His decision to compete in the show turned fruitful since he came out as the winner of the show in the end.
After winning the first season of Design Star, he came as a guest in the first episode of the second season. Bromstad has earned three shows on HGTV since he won the title of Design Star. He has been working as a mentor on Design Star since season Season 6. In addition to that, he started hosting the HGTV’s show “Beach Flip” in season 7. Likewise, he is the host of HGTV’s other show “My Lottery Dream Home”.
David Bromstad Personal Life
David Bromstad came out as gay openly in 2013. He was in a relationship with Jeffrey Glasko since 2004. David and Jeffrey met first time at a pub based in Orlando on Valentine’s Day. Both happened to meet each other during an all singles mixer/partner, as both were looking for potential boyfriends.
David instantly fell in love with Jeffrey, but he was hesitating to confess his love for him. However, after some time, both started dating and started their love affair. They remained as a couple for over a decade and decided to call it quits in around 2013.
David Bromstad Net Worth
David Bromstad has gathered an approximate net worth value of $4 million by 2022. He has been able to collect the hefty sum by working with HGTV Network for over a decade now. David has also appeared as a guest on few other TV shows such as “Brother vs. Brother”, and “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”.
David Bromstad News
- ‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Shows Just How Old and Run Down a Lotto Winner’s House Can Be – Realtor.com News‘My Lottery Dream Home’ Shows Just How Old and Run Down a Lotto Winner’s House Can Be Realtor.com News
- David Bromstad's Kitchen Cabinet Tip That Makes Your Home Look More Luxe House DigestThe Design Feature David Bromstad Says You Shouldn't Include In A Beach House House DigestView Full Coverage on Google […]
- David Bromstad Has A Word Of Advice If You Paint All Your Walls The Same Color House Digest
Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Mase Early Life and Bio Full Name Mason Durell Betha Birth Date / Age August 27, 1975 / 46 Years...
Lil Pump Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
Pump is an American rapper best known for being a prominent name in the SoundCloud rap scene, led by his...
Post Malone Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Instagram
Post is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter known for his chart-topping singles like White Iverson and Congratulations. The Post...
Bad Bunny Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
Bunny is a Puerto Rican rapper and singer known for his Grammy Award-winning music catalog. The Bad Bunny net worth...
- Lewis Hamilton Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Louis CK Net Worth: How Rich Is the Comic in 2022?
- Joel McHale Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Tracy Morgan Net Worth: How Rich Is the Actor in 2022?
- Greg Norman Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and LIV Golf
- Ashley Judd Net Worth, Age, Bio, Husband, and Twitter
- Ricky Martin Net Worth: How Rich Is the Singer in 2022?
- Mase Net Worth: How Rich Is the Rapper in 2022?
- Billie Joe Armstrong Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wife, and Twitter
- Bubba Watson Net Worth: How Rich Is the Golfer in 2022?